Hey you all <3
We were so flippin busy this week. Pardon my language.
Mostly doing non-missionary work unfortunately.
So we moved apartments!!! Hallelujah. I was ready to torch our house.
WE HAD MOLD GROWING IN OUR BATHROOM. Worst part is, this place has to
pass a "white glove inspection", which, hate to be pessimistic, is
never going to happen in a million years. You cannot clean it, you can
only destroy it and rebuild. Do they not realize I have been trying to
clean it for the past 6 weeks? Ugh it's going to be rough. I have a
horrible Laman and Lemuel attitude.
But, great news is, our new place is
G rand
L ovely
O utstanding
R eally freaking awesome
I t's seriously so good
U gh I love it so much
S uperb
Yes, I really had to make an acronym for it.
I HAVE MY OWN BATHROOM DO YOU REALIZE THE BLESSING THAT IS. Never in
my life have I felt so comfortable. I mean, it's still ghetto, it's a
missionary apartment, but compared to our last place...it's a palace.
K, I'm done.
Other than that, we ran around like crazy trying to give this kid
named Cole a blessing. Apparently he got some sort of infection on his
lip, and boy was his face swollen. It's too bad that every human being
EXCEPT for Cole wanted the blessing. It was hard to track him down,
one minute he'd be in the hospital, the next he'd be at the Marriott
on campus (which by the way, if you ever are visiting Tucson I highly
recommend it, soooo nice). Finally found him sneaking out of the hotel
and were like "DUDE DO YOU WANT A BLESSING OR NO" He didn't, so that
was that.
Zeff- My man Zeff is still studly as ever, and seriously so good
looking, can't wait to baptize him and go to his temple sealing. He is
doing great, still pondering on a date though.
James- Definitely high all the time. I think last lesson was an
all-time record for how deep he took the lesson. Baby steps.
Leah- Amazing as amazing can be. She fed us on Friday. No worries
there. We will most likely be seeing her speaking at General
Conference one day.
LAST STORY: So we had our monthly "Stake
Missionary Council" Which we have the privilege of attending since we
are the Zone Leaders for the Tucson Stake. Very little usually gets done, but
it has good intentions and potential. President Passey joins us for this meeting. Recently we
have been complained to a lot by members, and others around the
institute, about some leadership issues in the 3rd ward...we decided we'd bring
it to the stake's attention. So I said something like "I know this
isn't my place to say, but the ward is pretty concerned about the
leadership in YSA 3rd Ward, we don't really know what is going on, but
just so you are aware the members feel they need some help." Well the
2nd counselor in the Stake Presidency didn't like that...he started
attacking me (verbally) and saying how I don't know anything about
those men, and he's known them for a very long time and blah blah blah
I need to stop judging people. HOLY FREAKING CHILL DUDE. I'M JUST A
MISSIONARY REPORTING TO THE STAKE C H I L L. Luckily President Passey
had my back hardcore, and called him out and got into a pretty intense
argument. We won of course. President Passey is amazing. After leaving
the meeting President talked to us about it, totally on our side, it's
cool how much he trusts his little 19 year old men <3
THAT'S ABOUT IT, SEE YOU NEXT TIME FOLKS. Sorry no pics </3
Blessings to you all :')
-Elder J. Mitchell!!
No comments:
Post a Comment