Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, July 6, 2015

LOL @ this week

There is always so many hilarious things I wanna share in my weekly
emails but I always forget them by the time Monday rolls around
haha...but I do remember a few this week.

K soo me and Elder Ruiz are just chillin in bed, cuz you know, its
4:30 in the morning, when I start hearing Elder Ruiz hitting his
pillow and slapping his bed and stuff..then he gets up and goes to the
bathroom, where all I hear is a loud "FETCH" He walks back in the room
turns on the light and I'm like wtheck dude its 4:30 and he just
replies.."A fetching bee just stung me in the face." so I start
loling, so freaking random like how did a bee even get in his bed
#BLESSED

We are so busy all the time man, we wake up at 5:30 every morning cuz
gym, and don't go to bed until 11 every night. It's rough.

This weeks activities were as follows.

-Making dope video for Pres and Sis Passey (big hit)
-Multiple interventions for missionaries in our zone
-Getting zone T-shirts done for everyone in the zone
-Mission Leadership Council (where we unveiled the video, again, big
hit. Also gave President and his wife zone T-shirts and a big card)
yeah we're the best.
-Giving a man his last blessing before they pulled the plug (that one
was rough, he's in a better place like they say)
-BEST CGC OF OUR LIVES (ill explain later)
-Winning a jar of skittles.
-4th of July Firework Show (almost tied with Eaglewood, but not quite)
The list goes on.

So yeah we are so busy, and even though it might not SOUND like it, we
are getting a lot of missionary work done! We have 2 kids that wanna
get baptized this weekend...BUT THEY CANT CUZ THEY DONT COME TO
CHURCH, their Grandpa who is a RM btw, says we should just
baptize them..dude you dont understand. So frustrating. People are
slowly progressing...

So CGC (aka Cute Girl Contact) it's a real method, and yes it works.
Let me explain. So the Zone Leaders for the Rincon Zone are over a YSA
ward for the UofA, and we work with them a lot. We went to lunch for
our weekly meeting type thing. And there was this super pretty girl
that we all decided we were going to contact since she kept asking us
if she could throw our stuff away and all that jazz...well long story
short she decided she wants to get baptized! #ItWorks I'll make sure
to send the pic once she gets dunked. Her name is Victoria she's 21.

Elder Deyarmond got transferred BACK to Sierra Vista last night, super
sad about that :(

4th of July was intenseee here cuz everyone is in the Military, you
should of hear how loud everyone sang the Star Spangled Banner at
church....like if only they could sing every hymn like that haha, it
was kinda funny. Fireworks were on the military base. pretty cool.

Today we are going Mini Golfing, I'll be sure to send pics don't you even worry.

My mind is totally blank so I'm just gonna end now, I love you all :')

Stay beautifullll pls

Love. Elder. Mitchell. <3

Zone t-shirts and Random Firework



No comments:

Post a Comment