Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, April 13, 2015

You'll just have to read it.

Man. Man. 
I guess I'll start off with some intense freaking news. So President Passey called on Monday and was like "Elder Mitchell how are ya, I was wondering how you'd feel about taking in another missionary for the rest of the transfer?" HOLY HECK YEAH PRES. His name is Elder Pectol, he has a long story, but the gist of it is...that he served in this mission for 18 months then had some medical issues and had to go home. Everything worked out great, and he was cleared to come back out after being home for 2 months, HE'S SO SICK. (So, after reading this sentence 3 times, I finally figured out that Jesse was saying that Elder Pectol is awesome--not in fact extremely ill. --Angela) President also complimented us hardcore..said something along the lines of "I thought long and hard about who I wanted him to go with, and immediately I thought of you and Elder Deyarmond, you guys work so hard, have so much success and have so much fun! I know he'll be perfect for you." :'D thankyoupresident
So he got dropped off on Wednesday...which also meant the AP's AND the ZL's were in my District Meeting, #pressure. But Elder Pectol is loving it, we are having a blast, 3 missionaries is so fun :') He's from Tooele btw. I'll send pics, I finally took a few.
Bad news..bad. 
So you all know about Dick..I think, our investigator that was supposed to get baptized on the 18th...well, he passed away on Wednesday. Pretty rough. We were pretty close with him, and he was so ready to be baptized. We are happy that we had the chance to teach him before he did though, we know that he is in the Spirit World ready to go now! Me and Elder Deyarmond are going to baptize him for the dead in a year from now if everything goes as planned. He was a great guy. It was definitely unexpected.
Great news.
We went to my beloved birthplace of the Gila Valley on Saturday!!!! :D IT WAS SO AMAZING AH. Randy got his Endowments, it was so good to see him, we saw a ton of the ward, IT WAS LIKE CHRISTMAS, everyone was crying cause they thought they'd never see us again...understandable, we are pretty great. It was probably one of the best days of my mission, seeing Elder Price and Elder Charles again, man I LOVE IT.  We also almost converted our waitress for dinner, she was asking us a ton of questions about the church, but we think she just wanted a date from one of us...so it kinda died quickly. lol

We gave talks in church yesterday, about personal apostasy, pretty intense topic. But it was sweet, giving talks is fun. Neriah and Miriam are still going strong, they are supposed to get baptized on the 25th, but President Passey has to come talk to Miriam because she's been to jail and is currently on probation...so she has to get 1st Presidency approval...pray for her!
GOSH EVERYTHING IS JUST SO DARN SICK. SO MUCH MORE EVEN HAPPENED BUT I CAN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT CUZ ITS TOO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL WORDS CANT EVEN DESCRIBE I MISS YOU GUYS PLS BE GOOD PEOPLE LOVE U.
-Elder J. Mitchell <'3 (crying heart cause so happy and so love)

The Boiz

Randy Cox received his endowments. He's awesome. His brother is also a super famous artist, Tim Cox, look him up he's ridiculously good.

First baptism...Mark Coleman


The terrific Tres

No comments:

Post a Comment